Thursday, October 16, 2008

Is this for real?

OK! I get these toy magazines in the mail from time to time and always look through for Christmas ideas and things. Sometimes there are unique games and toys that I don't see in the normal stores and are partly educational. Or sometimes, it's just something the kids would love. So, I'm looking through the latest magazine, Young Explorers, and find Gassy Gus. I was laughing out loud to Ryan as I read the preview (as typed below). I can't believe this is a game. Turns out Ryan found something to put on his own Christmas list. :)

Gassy Gus
Ewww! There's nothing Gassy Gus won't eat, from baked beans to broccoli. Feed him a food card, pump his head and his stomach swells...but watch out-the bigger his belly gets, the more chance Gus will blast gas, and that's a penalty! The first to feed him all the food cards without an "explosion," wins! Includes a back-up belly (balloon). For 2-4 players. Ages 5+.

5 comments:

Stephanie T said...

Nice! And I mean Nice in a that's very scary that some adult thought this was an actually good idea to put in a kids magazine instead of a catalog for men who want to play a practical joke.

Jessica Reeves said...

That is kind of funny! I will make sure Greg doesn't see this because he'll want it for sure!

Julie said...

Ryan & Karen!!! Its so good to see what you guys are up to. (Ryan's really in the Air Force, nice looking uniform). I'm excited to keep better updated on your lives!!!

apron girls said...

ryan, why am i not surprised that you'd be interested in a game like this. we're in vegas now and 4 of my very good friends are in dental school here and 1 of them is signed up with the air force. made me think of you and karen in ohio...dayton is what my mom said. hope you're doing well. i'm at angelafisk.blogspot.com

karen, your kids are really cute!

rachwheel said...

Hilarious.