Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy 30th Ryan

Happy Birthday Babe! We are very lucky to have you as our #1 man in our lives. You always have an upbeat, positive take on life which makes you so fun to be around. I appreciate the great dad you are and know the kids absolutely adore you. I still wonder sometimes what I did to deserve you but thank God often that I was in the right place at the right time that fortunate night at ward prayer when we met. Who could have dreamed what would come from that initial conversation. I love you!
Ryan's work was nice enough to have a little celebration for him with a cake and all. When the secretary asked him what color of flowers he wanted on his cake he told her she better not put any flowers on his cake unless they were being run over by a monster truck. She obviously took his wishes to heart.

2 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Love the cake--the secretary did nice work on that one! Welcome to the 30's club.

Laura said...

I love Ava's Easter dress! I guess I didn't see her that day, but she looks so cute!